Welcome to Primary 7b

Welcome!

We hope you enjoy exploring our class page and finding out about all of the wonderful things we get up to in Primary 7b.

Indoor Gym

Our indoor gym is on a Wednesday. We need to remember to bring our gym kits to school and to remove all of our jewellery. We can bring our gym kits to school on a Monday and leave them on our pegs until Friday when we can take them home to be washed.

Homework

Spelling, Maths and IDL homework is issued on a Monday and is due into school on a Thursday. Our homework letter tells us what we need to do. Reading homework is also issued on a Monday and due in on Thursdays. Our reading records tell us what chapters to read and task to complete.

2 thoughts on “Welcome to Primary 7b”

1. I’m loving the new look P7!
    I have missed you this week and am looking forward to hearing how your Cumbernauld Academy visits have gone!

2. Wow I’m loving the Pink and Purple Idea! Kinda gives it that welcoming effect don’t you think? Cant wait to see what else gets posted!