Activity Week Memories

We had such a fun filled week during our activity week. Have a read at our memories and find out what our favourite activity was.

Kieran – My favourite activity was Airspace because it was my first time there and it was better than I expected it to be. All the bouncing was very fun! At Dynamic Earth I discovered that the earth has been through lots of stages of development and we are a tiny part of it compared to the other stages.

Ellie – On activity week my favourite activity was M and Ds. I had so much fun with my friends. Another favourite activity was Airspace, I loved that too! On the flumes at M and Ds Skye and I screamed when we went through the tunnel part. In Dynamic Earth, I learned how the earth was created.

Jessica – Activity week was great but my favourite activities were Airspace and M and Ds. At Airspace I learned new tricks and had great fun. At M and Ds I went on some rides and had great fun there too! At the zoo I increased my knowledge as I learned about animals I had never heard of and learned the different things that endanger them.

Mitchell – On activity week my favourite activity was Airspace because it let me do my most favourite thing, jumping. Airspace is very creative at how it makes games like dodgeball onto trampolines. I also learned during my activity week that pandas mainly just eat and sleep.

Emma – My favourite activity was M and Ds because I really like going on rides at theme parks. I also really enjoyed Airspace because it was fun. I now know how to light a fire and that male pandas only have a girlfriend for one day a year.

Abi – My favourite activities were Airspace and M and Ds, although Monday was very fun and improved my knowledge of  Parliament and how the earth was created. On Thursday at M and Ds and Airspace everyone was smiling and having a blast! The activity week altogether was AMAZING!

Jack – My two favourite activities were M and Ds and Airspace, well Airspace was my favourite because there was lots of stuff to do, the big air bag, football and dodgeball. I learned how the earth was created.

Skye – My favourite day was Thursday when we went to M and Ds and Airspace. These were my favourite because I love rides and jumping around on trampolines. Also when I was in the zoo I learned that all of the grey squirrels are eating all of the red ones.

Amber – My favourite activities were M and Ds and Airspace. They were my favourite activities because they were really fun and I like M and Ds and Airspace. I learned that the grey squirrels gave diseases to the red squirrels .

Eve – My favourite activities were M and Ds and Airspace, the sleepover and the den building with Ian. I loved M and Ds because I went on Space for the first time, I LOVED it! I really liked the glen because we got to toast marshmallows and my group won the scavenger hunt. I learned that any time you go into the forest you must look up to see if there are any loose branches.

Joshua – My favourite activities were Airspace, M and Ds and the cinema because at Airspace I learned how to do a front flip and at M and Ds I enjoyed riding the roller coasters with my friends. At the cinema I saw Fast and Furious 7 and at the Scottish Parliament the crosses on the roof are saltires.

Amy – My favourite day during activities week is hard to decide as everything was so amazing, although I would have to say Thursday was the best. On Thursday we went to M and Ds then Airspace. The rides at M and Ds wee awesome and the weather was great. Airspace was great too, jumping about on bouncy trampolines and doing cool tricks. I also learned something during activity week. I learned how to light a fire and what was needed to light a fire.

Aaron – My favourite activity was M and Ds because I loved the Tsunami ride when it went backwards and done the loop. I learned that the grey squirrels were invading the red squirrels.

Abbi – My favourite activity was M and Ds. It was a blast for all of us. M and Ds is my favourite activity because we were allowed to roam free, ride as many times as possible and basically just have fun! I had also learned a whole bunch of new knowledge from Dynamic Earth! I learned that komodo dragons actually smell with their tongues! There was also a part where I learned that grey squirrels ate red squirrels.

Ross – My favourite activity was Airspace because I was with all of my friends. Also I love playing on trampolines. While I have been away I have learned to do a wall run.

Josh – My favourite activities were Airspace and M and Ds. They were my favourite because they were both really fun and at Airspace I was really enjoying dodgeball. I learned that the earth took very long to be made.

Ben – My favourite activity was Airspace. The reason why I liked it was because I got to jump off of blocks. My new knowledge is how to make a fire and to cope in the forest myself.  I also learned how to do a 360 in Airspace.

Matthew – My favourite activity was M and Ds because we got to go on rides. I now know that I am taller than a sun bear. At Airspace I learned how to do a front flip. I also learned that grey squirrels brought a disease called squirrel pox.

Tom – I liked Thursday the most because we got to have freedom at M and Ds and also we got 1 hour at Airspace. I loved Airspace so much because there were trampolines everywhere. Down in the glen I learned two things. The first thing is when you pick the leaf off a stingy nettle it will not sting you. The second thing is not to burn your marshmallow!

Calum – My favourite activity was the zoo because I got to see animals. I also enjoyed M and Ds because it was fun. I have learned that there are three types of penguin at the zoo.

Connor – My favourite activities were the zoo, M and Ds and Airspace. I liked the zoo because I saw animals that I had never seen before. I  liked M and Ds because of all the rides and being with my friends all day. I also loved Airspace because we were on trampolines and you got to play lots of games. I have learned that the grey squirrels infected the red squirrels.

Luke – My favourite activities were Airspace and M and Ds because at M and Ds I got over my fear of roller coasters and I got over my fear of heights jumping on to the airbag at Airspace. I learned a lot more about the earth at Dynamic Earth.

Cameron – My activity week was amazing with all my friends around that I couldn’t have asked for a better one! My first favourite activity would have to be M and Ds because I got to go around the park with all my friends around me and go on a lot of different rides. My favourite ride would probably be the Space coaster.  My second favourite activity would have to be Airspace because I jumped even higher than I thought I could! The new knowledge I have gained is that the sun and moon can affect the water level.

One thought on “Activity Week Memories”

1. Wow… I’m actually surprised I managed to write THAT much! Feels so good to just look back every now and then and remind myself of this experience!