For everyone: From tomorrow, please remember…
- Only ONE adult per family should drop off or collect children (including Primary 1 children).
- Unless exempt, please wear a face covering.
Some further P1 information:
- Please put your child’s snack for playtime in their bag (in other words, keep it separate if they are a Packed Lunch).
- Please LABEL ALL ITEMS. We had brand new jackets and blazers left in the playground with no names.
- Drop children at 9am at the main gates into the playground (staff will be there to support). From now on, no adults are allowed in the playground (as is the normal arrangement at St. JPII).
- Collect children at 3pm from the entrance next to the pitch. There is less space here and so only ONE ADULT should attend.
We have finalised the timetable for PE Days. These are as follows…