St Bartholomews

Tuesday 30th August

St Bartholomew’s Primary seems to be ever expanding, as I was greeted by two very happy and excited young ladies in the playground yesterday! They are starting in Primary 1 and Primary 2 and make a very welcome addition to both classes. I spoke to them at the end of the day and they reported that they were made to feel very welcome by our wonderful pupils and staff. We are all delighted that you have chosen St Bartholomew’s…

Just a reminder that our prayer service is now on a Wednesday morning at 8.50am and as always, we extend a very warm welcome to our faith community to join us. It is indeed a lovely start to the day and a big thank you to Mrs O’Neill and helpers from our ‘Faith in Action’ group. We appreciate all of your efforts.

I know that Mr Young has expressed concern about parking around the school and I would also  like to highlight a safety issue about children walking through the staff car park, before 9 o’clock and at 3 o’clock. This can be a very dangerous and busy place, and I would respectfully ask that you discourage your child from walking through this area. Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation with this matter.

We are very lucky in St Bartholomew’s to have a number of  St Ambrose pupils wishing to carry out their work experience with us – many of them are in actual fact, ex pupils. Four pupils will be helping us out from next week in various classes around the nursery and school. We are looking forward to working with you…

Mrs Bolland 🙂