Home School Partnership Officer

Hello my name is Linda McGurk and I am the new Home School Partnership Officer (HSPO) for Firpark Secondary.

I am in school every Thursday and Friday but you can contact me anytime by email nlmcgurkl@northlan.org.uk

My role in the school is to support young people and their families and act as a link between the home and the school. I can visit families at home to offer support and signpost to other agencies such as Housing, Financial Inclusion Team and Voluntary groups.

I can also offer individual or group support to young people and their families including Seasons for Growth (Bereavement Programme), Solihull Understanding Your Child Course, Anxiety Support and many others. If you would like to request support, you can contact me by email or through your child’s Depute Head Teacher.

I will keep you update with any family opportunities both in school and in the community through the school app. I look forward to working with you and your family.

Linda