All parents/carers of pupils in our school are automatically members of the Parent Forum.
The Parent Forum is composed of all the parents and carers of children at the school.
As a member of the Parent Forum you can expect to:
- get information about what your child is learning
- get information about events and activities at the school
- get advice/help on how you can support your child’s learning
- be told about opportunities to be involved in the school
- have a say in selecting a Parent Council to work on behalf of all parents at the school
- be invited to identify issues for the Parent Council to work on with the school.
I am pleased to inform you that our new Parent Council has been established.
The Chairperson is Leigh King and the Vice Chair is Audrey O’Neill.
Please find attached a copy of the Firpark Parent Council Constitution.
Meeting Summary notes will be published on our school app Parent Forum page under the Parent Council Section.
Prior to each parent council meeting, items for the agenda should be submitted 5 days before to Jane Tonner (Clerk) on email@example.com
More Information to support our young people and families.