P7 – S1 Transition

This part of our website is currently undergoing some maintenance. We will be posting updates soon.

In the meantime, the documents below outline the key information for future pupils who will be going through transition in the current academic year.

Welcome – Mr Des Bradshaw

“Dear Parents/Carers,

I hope you are safe, well and your young person has settled into life as a Primary 7 pupil.

Our vision at Brannock High School is for everyone in our Community to be Kind, Happy and Successful and as you are aware, to support this I started the transition journey with the current Primary 7 pupils in June 2023. I am now pleased to inform you that the week beginning the 11th September 2023 will see the transition programme start up again with me visiting all four cluster Primary Schools.

There will be two information events this session, with the first being Thursday 9th of November at 7pm. Further information will be shared with Parents/Carers in the lead up to this event.”

Many thanks,

Des Bradshaw (DHT Transitions)

Important Documents

Parent/Carer Letter January 2024

Information Evening 2023

Parent/Carer Letter October 2023

Parent/Carer Letter August 2023

Transition Calendar 2023-24

Parent/Carer Transition Guide 2023-24

Front page of the school transition guide showing an aerial shot of Brannock High School, the school badges of our feeder primary schools and contact information for Brannock High School.

Transition Day

Click here to see what our current S1 pupils got up to during their transition visit in June 2023!