P7 – S1 Transition

Welcome – Mr Des Bradshaw

Dear Parents/Carers,

I hope you are safe, well and your young person has settled into life as a Primary 7 pupil.

Our vision at Brannock High School is for everyone in our Community to be Kind, Happy and Successful and as you are aware, to support this I started the transition journey with the current Primary 7 pupils in June 2024. I am now pleased to inform you that the week beginning the 16th September 2024 will see the transition programme start up again with me visiting all four cluster Primary Schools.

There will be two information events this session, with the first being Thursday 7th of November at 7pm. Further information will be shared with Parents/Carers in the lead up to this event. You can also find general information about transition through our X account.

I look forward to working with all the Primary 7 pupils throughout the academic year and hope that I can make their move to secondary school smooth and successful.

Your sincerely,

Des Bradshaw (DHT Transitions)

Important Documents

Parent/Carer Letter August 2024

Transition Calendar 2024-25

Parent/Carer Transition Guide 2024-25

Front page of the school transition guide showing an aerial shot of Brannock High School, the school badges of our feeder primary schools and contact information for Brannock High School.

Transition Day

Click here to see what our current S1 pupils got up to during their transition visit in June 2023!