Homework 28.09

Hi everyone, please read the details below about your homework for this week.

Spelling 

Please revise and work on your spelling words for this week, open the document below to remind yourself of them. You can revise them in any way that suits you! Remember that you can do some active spelling jobs in your Home Learning jotter and feel free to email me your work!

spelling 28.09

Sumdog

Use the details on your login card to access your account. Remember this week is the Sumdog Scotland Maths Competition, login and play as much as possible to help our class get on the leaderboard! I will check your activity at the end of the week and reward the top 5 most active players with groups points and some coins on Sumdog – good luck!

BugClub

Use the details on your login card to access your account. I have allocated you books in your book band but please stick to reading the book that has been allocated for this week, you will find them listed below. Some of you have been moved into different reading groups so make sure to check which book is in your library. This is your 2nd week with this book so it needs to be completed this week.

Green – Dead Adventurous

Yellow – An Awfully Beastly Business: Saving a Sea Monster

Red – Ampata and the Scarlet Macaws

Blue – DreamWorks Dragons: No Pack Like Home

White – Changing Places

Education City 

We are working on punctuation for homework this week. Use the details on the login card to access the 2 punctuation activities that I have assigned.

Remember that you’ll earn points for your group for completing all of your homework tasks!

If you have any problems then email me on gw15andersonjamie@ea.n-ayrshire.sch.uk