Homework 09.11

Hi everyone, please read the details below about your homework for this week.

Spelling 

Please revise and work on your spelling words for this week, open the document below to remind yourself of them. You can revise them in any way that suits you! Remember that you can do some active spelling jobs in your Home Learning jotter and feel free to email me your work!

spelling 09.11

Sumdog

Use the details on your login card to access your account. I have set Challenges which relate to the work we are going to be doing in class. Remember I am looking for you to work on Sumdog for 20 minutes each night which will help you develop your mental agility. Points will be given out to the most active pupils by the end of the week!

Reading

Choose a book from home to do some reading for enjoyment. As you read your book, look out for Similes and Onomatopoeia. Take a note, in your home learning jotter, of all of the good examples you find. Remember you can email me your work

Education City 

We are working on Maths and Literacy on Education City. Your maths tasks relate to work on 3D shape and your Literacy tasks are looking at identifying the meaning of unknown words. You also have a game to play to see how many words you can find and make. Enjoy!

Remember that you’ll earn points for your group for completing all of your homework tasks!

If you have any problems then email me on gw15andersonjamie@ea.n-ayrshire.sch.uk