Homework 23.11

Hi everyone, please read the details below for information about homework this week.

Spelling

Please revise and work on your spelling words for this week, open the document below to remind yourself of them. You can revise them in any way that suits you! Remember that you can do some active spelling jobs in your Home Learning jotter and feel free to email me your work!

spelling 23.11

Sumdog

It’s all about your times tables this week on Sumdog! Remember that the most active players will earn points for their group!

Bug Club

I would like you all to read and complete the bug club questions for the books that I have listed below. This week each group will be reading a non-fiction text. Remember to read questions carefully and answer as well as you can.

Green – 101 Things to Do before Secondary School

Yellow – 101 Things to Do in the UK

Red – How to be a Pop Star

Blue – How Do Lobsters Stay Young?

White – About Earth

Remember that you’ll earn points for your group for completing all of your homework tasks!

If you have any problems then email me on gw15andersonjamie@ea.n-ayrshire.sch.uk