Music – Music McDougall

Episode No 2 of our drumming at home lessons.  Hope you enjoy and if you try any of it send pictures on teams! 🙂

I am loving this video P4/5! This little girl is going to show us how to set up our own drumkit in our houses using household items… let me know what you think on teams, do you think she is good? Is it possible? do you like the piece of music she has chosen?

Something different today, it shows us how music can be lighthearted and fun! Many different voices telling a story.. let me know what you think 🙂

Another one for the ears boys and girls!!! Let me know how you get on through your team page!!! Don’t have it up too loud, it’s high!!!

SPORTS DAY WARM UP MUSIC

Here is a song for us for Sports Day… To get ready before our activities  the best thing to do is listen to a warm-up song!

Hello P4/5…Here is Sports Relief 2020 to get us ready for our own sports day!!

Hi P4/5.. A sound experiment for you to do with your adults.. let me know on the team page how you get on!

Hi Boys and Girls… Heres something different today.. You have to guess the sound, We know that the most important part of learning music is how good our listening is so have a go and let me know what you get out of 20!!

Hi P4/5.. We all know that it is VE day tomorrow, lots of bunting and celebrations! Here is a group on BGT that are called the D Day Darlings and they love to perform WW2 music.. Watch til the end because it is really lovely 🙂

Boys and Girls, you know how much Mrs McDougall loves Star Wars, and yesterday was May the 4th.. Star Wars Day!! Here is 2 videos of the music.. I love what people on the internet can do with the music! Let me know what you think!

Miss you all!      #clapforcarers        #musicmatters 

Hi P4/5! (2 videos for you today)   In my house Thursday night is fun because we all go out and clap for the NHS at 8pm.. Tomorrow night is a special one because people that can play instruments have been asked to play the song Over the Rainbow, I have put it on here for you so you can listen and if you hear people playing it or singing it tomorrow night you will all know why!! I have included the ukulele music as i know some of you have your own instruments at home 🙂  I will be at my piano playing nice and loud 🙂

Hi P4/5…Monday 27th April.. Here is one of our favourite lessons… REMIX!!  Listen to both versions and let me know on your teams page which you like best and why 🙂

Hi P4/5… another performance from #TogetheratHome Global Concert.. Let me know what you think of her voice, instrument etc

Hi P4/5…. We are Continuing with our #TogetherAtHome Global Concerts… here is Billie Ellish and her brother performing.. let me know what you think 🙂

Hello Boys and Girls!! Hope you had a great easter break… Over the weekend there were many musical artists that took part in #TogetherAtHome global concert.. All performing from their own houses.  Here is one of the performances, would love to know what your thoughts are… Voices go well together? Did you enjoy the piano part etc 🙂

Hello P4/5.. To finish up for Easter I have uploaded an old favourite,, Silly Symphony.. Easter Bunnies… You are never to old to enjoy the music of silly symphony 🙂

This is a song I planned for us to do in class with instruments, listen to it, sing along and if there is anything you can make music with at home use it to accompany the song 🙂

Hello Boys and Girls! Uploaded our our mindfullness song, would also be great if you could learn the lyrics and sing along!

Hello P4/5!  Your challenge today is to find something in your house that you can make rhythm with (cutlery drawer, bedroom) OR make yourself something. Then drum along to the the crabs, find a steady rhythm and copy it! I would love to see videos or pictures of you doing this.

Hello Boys and Girls..

I have uploaded the video of the sevens rhythm, which we have never been able to master!

Now we have time lets have a go, or if you are feeling really confident try and teach your family.. Im looking forward to reading the comments

Miss you

Mrs McDougall