Personalised maths practice that pupils love.
Yumu is Charanga’s brand new online learning space dedicated to supporting students‘ music-making between lessons with assignments and student-friendly independent learning packages.
Useful Online Resources
Books, books, books!
Reading with your child for just 5-10 minutes every day can have a massive impact on their learning. If your child fancies a change from reading borrowed library books or the books you already own, here are some free online books and stories that they might enjoy!
- http://www.oxfordowl.co.uk (Free online eBooks for children to read and storyteller videos)
- http://www.starfall.com/ (Free online eBooks for children to read)
- http://storynory.com/ (Free audiobooks for children)
- http://lightupyourbrain.com/stories/ (audiobooks and brain teasers)
- http://classroom.storycove.com/classroom/ (animated stories)
- http://learnenglishkids.britishcouncil.org/en/short-stories (animated stories)
- http://myths.e2bn.org/mythsandlegends/myths-for-everyone.html (animated myths & legends)
Your child can work through spelling words from some of these sites:
- www.studyladder.com (requires signup)
General Learning Activities