Friday May 15th

Good morning P6 and happy Friday!

here are a couple of different challenges for you today.

Geography

some of you have been asking for different types of work and I think that is a great idea! Here is some work about the different continents- practise this and you’ll be amazing at our table trivia when we go back to school!

There are questions and challenges for you to try. Email or WhatsApp me your results and any other suggestions of things you’re curious and want to know more about!

science- night and day

another thing one of you has been asking about is the Earths rotation around the sun and how that creates day and nighttime. It’s a really good question, especially now we are heading into summer and the days are so much longer!

cooking- as you know I am loving cooking right now, and so is Miss Cohen! She has created a video teaching you how to make soup. Remember the magic of cooking soup is that you can really use any vegetable that is otherwise going to waste. Have a go!

I have received some amazing work this week from Chantel who has been working hard on her maths. Well done Chantel!

If you have anything you’d like me to see be sure to send it over and I will share it with the class!

Have a lovely weekend!

Miss Webster 🙂

2 thoughts on “Friday May 15th”

1. which one is it you’re doing? usually there is a picture of a calculator at the top of the page if you need one