Friday May 1st

Good morning P6.

Happy Friday and welcome to May!

It was so lovely to see so many of you yesterday while I was out delivering your learning packs. Remember those are meant to last you a few weeks so don’t rush to complete everything all at once!

Now that you all have a device to access this blog from I want to give all of you your school email addresses. This means that you can all log in to leave comments on the blog and you can also email me work from your iPad. You will see that all of your passwords are the same at the moment but you can change it (so long as you make a note of what you change it to) the first time you try to use it. Hopefully now you guys will have way more chats in the comments with each other too!

Click on the pdf link below and find your name with your email next to it. The password is at the top of the page as it is the same for everyone.

p6 logins

Here are  the answers to yesterday’s quiz:

Science:

Here is a video of the lovely Miss Cohen showing you some cool science experiments you can try using things found around your house. Have a go, snap a photo and email me your results!

Have a lovely weekend!

Miss you millions

Miss Webster 🙂

8 thoughts on “Friday May 1st”

1. Good morning Miss Webster and all of you gorgeous P6 guys and gals!

Just wanted to say hello to you all and let you know I am thinking of you and missing you. I can’t believe it is May already… happy May! I hope you and your families are all keeping well and managing to have some fun during this time.
    Have any of you watched Miss Cohen’s video? I just watched it and can’t wait to try out the atmospheric pressure in the glass experiment!

Take care all of you and I can’t wait to see you all again.

Sending lots of love to you and your families,

Mrs Hunter-Andreuccetti.

1. Miss webster what do you mean by now that you all have devices to access? Are we getting our school ipads?

1. Yes Fatimah I called all parents last week to ask if they wanted iPads delivered for pupils who didn’t already have their own device and I left your family a voicemail as they never answered my call. Send me an email letting me know if you need your iPad delivered and we’ll sort something out

1. you mean the learning packs I dropped at your door? There are reading comprehensions, maths pages and some writing. You don’t have to do it all, just what you fancy!