Happy Wednesday

Good morning P6.

Hope you are all doing well, I’m missing you all like crazy!

I have been doing lots of cooking and organising to keep me busy, as well as following the Joe Wick’s PE programme’s every morning at 9.

You should try it, it’s tougher than it looks!

youtube.com/user/thebodycoach1

My neighbourhood has also been painting pictures of rainbows and posting them in the window for people to go on a rainbow hunt while they’re out getting exercise. It’s been really fun spotting them each day while I’ve been out running:

Maybe you guys could make one to hang from your window for your neighbours to spot.

Some other things you could do:

1. Here’s the youtube channel of the art work we were looking at in school last week. There are loads more great tutorial for you to try

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aRkRzYT48omDGTkPyh-mg

2. Keep up with your Sumdog, I am looking at the scores online and you are doing amazing! If any of you are having trouble accessing your account please email me and let me know.

3. Do some writing each day. Record your thoughts on this unusual experience. Your words will be of great significance when this is all over.

If you do anything that you want me to see or have any questions about the home learning packs feel free to email me at

gw16websterrebecca@glow.sch.uk

Stay safe and keep washing your hands!

Miss Webster 🙂

One thought on “Happy Wednesday”