The Wee Sleep Out πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Last Thursday, 45 children and some staff stayed overnight in school to raise money and awareness of homelessness.

We believe that nobody should be homeless in today’s society and we are working to try and eradicate this problem.

We had lots of fun activities when we arrived at the school like samba, yoga, music from a band and we had a bedtime story read to us by a storyteller.

Even though lights out was at 10, the teachers could still hear some kids chatting and giggling at 2.30!!!!

There were some tired teachers the next day.

4 Replies to “The Wee Sleep Out πŸ’œπŸ’œ”

1. I loved being in the sleep out it was THE BEST thing in years for me , I loved the bit when’re all got to dance and play around with live music. πŸŽ€πŸ€—πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜„

2. I loved being in the sleep out it was THE BEST thing in years for me , I loved the bit when’re all got to dance and play around with live music. πŸŽ€πŸ€—πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜„