P5d Reflect on another busy week!

This week has been another busy week with plenty of fun and learning.

Our Lady of the Missions 60th Birthday

This week we went to St. Vincent’s church for Mass. We celebrated our schools 60th birthday. “Brodie”

It was a beautiful Mass and we all enjoyed a day of celebration for our school.  It was very interesting to learn some facts about the school and when it opened.  It was funny to think that our school opened with four children!

P.E. St. Ninians – Sports Leaders

On Tuesday afternoon, we went to St. Ninian’s to do sports.  We did athletics circuits. “Maya”

My favourite station was the hurdling one. “Ellie-Angel”

I liked the speed bounce one because you had to try and jump over the hurdle from side to side. “Vincent”

It was a fantastic opportunity for us to develop our fitness skills in St. Ninians with the sports leaders.  The stations were great fun and everyone really enjoyed themselves.  Thanks to everyone at St. Ninians for organising it for us.

STEM

This week, in the STEM room, we learned about changes of matter; solids, liquids and gases. I liked the sorting activity.  (Mirin)

Well done Primary 5 on another jammed packed week.  Have a lovely weekend!