Highlights of this week…..

Christmas is coming fast….

This week I have enjoyed doing Flexible Friday and doing the Advent calendar each day which tells us a new story about something to do with Christmas – a fact! I liked going to the P7 shop this week which was called Virgin Money. I bought 2 snowmen which are stress relievers filled with rice…I have now adopted them!  Louisa

I have enjoyed making our IDL plastic pollution solution machine – Its called Dolly the Dolphin!  Dolly is going to be sent into our oceans and it sucks in plastic and when it runs out of room inside there is a sticky material on the outside that can continue sticking plastic on to it. It repels sea life.  I also liked creating the little friendship booklet. Megan.

I have enjoyed designing my own Christmas card and tree hanging decoration and I’m looking forward to making them next week. I have liked doing maths and my group were doing multiplying by 10 and dividing by 10 using the place value chart. I liked completing my friendship booklet which made me think about how I should always treat them well and how much they mean to me. Jessica.