February

Primary 6 have been busy bees in February so far!

In gymnastics we have been testing our upper body strength on the bars and balancing along a very thin bench whilst moving our legs in a co-ordinated way. We had to remember to use our arms to help with the balancing!

“I enjoyed trying to get my upper body strength stronger on the bars, it was quite tricky to stay upright! I find balancing quite easy and I’m proud of that as I didn’t need any support.” Sanna

“I found the partner balances really fun because it was funny as we  kept falling but it made us work as a team and we managed to do it in the end.” Megan

Valentine creative craft was fun!

“I enjoyed making my parents a Valentines card.” Megan

A very fun introduction to Jamboard on Googleclassroom … with the digital leaders helping us all.

“I enjoyed the Jamboard because you can doodle and put pictures on it and other people can see what we have done.”

“I like the Jamboard as its fun to type up our thoughts or what we know or don’t know and what we’ve learned. It was fun to see it on Mrs Thomas’ board in class as we could see what everyone else wrote too.”  Eve

A very proud Tom after cooking his courgette and tagliatelle at skills academy! Yum!!

“My favourite part was chopping up the courgette!” Tom