Our Final Blog of 6B

At the end of our last full week of P6 we thought we’d share some memories and achievements from P6B:

“This year we managed to achieve our John Muir Award, which took a lot of hard work in our woodland area.” Becki

“We’ve done lots of fun events with our buddies, like helping them settle into our school and showing them our work in the woodland.” Rosie

“During sports day we had lots of fun competing for points for our houses.” Isla

” My favourite memory from P6 was during maths when Mr Flood was across the room and pointed the pen at the board and the pen flew across the room and we all laughed. His face was so shocked it made us all laugh.” Charlotte

“I really enjoyed reading How I Saved the World in a week.” Cameron

“I really enjoyed playing capture the flag in P.E.” Kaitlyn

“I really enjoyed learning to become playzone leaders. We learnt how to help younger children play games, Tony from Active schools helped us.” Olivia

“Mr Flood was demonstrating in P.E, he threw a ball and said don’t take your eyes off it. But he looked away and it fell.” Emily

“We took our buddies on the colour run. There were different stations with different colours of chalk and they would spray us and throw powder at us.” Jenny

“In the woodland all of us decided to build a cafe called the woodland cafe. Rosie was the chef, Olivia was a critic, Emily was a manager, there were a few waiters. There was a stage and Alfie and Mac did comedy on the stage.” Ella

“For world book day we did lots of activities about Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. We made chocolate in class.” Aisha

“We were doing gymnastics in P.E we were all amazed when Mr Flood managed a forward roll and a tuck jump.” Ryan

“I’ve enjoyed playing football and learning to code on Scratch.” Zakir

“One time at the woodland and we had just learned about the Battle of Culloden we had a mini battle. We made clans and bases and made allies but people turned on each other.” Charlotte

Here’s some photos from the year: