Welcome

Nurturing Growth in Our Community

I would like to extend a very warm welcome to Thornliebank Primary School & Early Learning and Childcare Centre (ELCC).   Since taking up post here in April 2019 I have been made to feel so welcome within the whole school and wider community, and am keen to ensure that all of our parents, carers, families and partners are a valued part of the community here as well.

This website is designed to keep you up-to-date with all our events and news.  If you have a question or concern that is not answered or addressed here, please contact the school to arrange an appointment with the relevant member of staff.

We actively encourage parents,carers and families to take an active role in the education of our children. We look forward to welcoming new pupils and parents and will work in partnership to ensure you and your child benefit from being part of our school community.

If you wish any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me via our school office.

I look forward to meeting you in person.

Jenni Miller

Head Teacher