Cara Staff

Julie Farmer

Hi, I am Julie. I gained my Early Years qualification in 1990. I worked for 13 years in day nurseries with Glasgow City Council. In 2003, I decided to take a career break to be at home with my two children. Come 2011, I returned to work as a pupil support assistant at Isobel Mair School to follow my passion of working with children with additional support needs. In 2018 I secured a permanent post as a Child Development Officer at Isobel Mair Family Centre. I have recently trained in book bug I have a level 1 certificate in Makaton.

Debbie Fraser

Nicola Dunn

I’m Nicola and I am a Child Development Officer,  I have always loved working with children, especially in the Early Years. After volunteering at Isobel Mair School, I discovered my passion for working in the ASN sector. I recently qualified in National Certificate in Childhood Practice this has furthered my knowledge and allowed me to qualify as a Child Development Officer.

Donna-Marie Thompson

Hi, I’m Donna-Marie, you can call me DM. I am from the Cara playroom. I have three children . I qualified as a Child Development Officer in 2016 and then specialised my qualification in ASN to fulfil my dream to work with children with additional support needs. You could say I’m living the dream! I am currently studying for a Bachelors in Childhood Practice at Glasgow University to better my knowledge and skills for the needs of the children. I love being part of the Isobel Mair family and I will always strive to give the children 100% of my care. I am currently on a secondment within East Renfrewshire and I am due to return at the end of 2024.

Margaret Tummon

Hi my name is Margaret. I am a Pupil Support Assistant and have worked with children with additional supports needs for the last 18 years. Since the very first day 18 years ago, providing one to one support for a young child, I have never looked back. I love working at Isobel Mair family Centre.