Senior Management Team

Sarah Clark

Hi I am Mrs Clark and I am the Head Teacher for Isobel Mair Family Centre and School. 

.

Joanne Todd

My name is Joanne and I am a mum of two amazing boys, Callum and Ross. I have been a Depute at Isobel Mair Family Centre for 10 years. I have achieved a Higher National Certificate in Early Education and Childcare and a Bachelor’s Degree in Childhood Studies. For 8 years I worked as a Child Development Officer before moving to Isobel mair Family Centre to be the Depute Head of Centre. I lead the Mellow Parenting group which aims to support parents and their children with additional needs to enjoy resilient, emotionally thriving family lives.

Bethan Turner

Hi there, I’m Bethan the teacher for the Family Centre.

Lorraine Kerr

Hi my name is Lorraine, I’m the Senior Child Development Officer here at Isobel Mair Family Centre. I began my professional journey more than 20 years ago and in that time I’ve gained experience in many different ELC roles.  In 1999 I completed the SVQ level 3 in Children’s Care Learning and Development and 10 years later, in 2009, I went on to  complete the SVQ level 4 in Children’s Care Learning and Development.

I have been working with young children with Additional Support Needs since 2011 when I started working at Isobel Mair School. In 2016 I came to the Family Centre as the lead practitioner in Balta and Texa communication playrooms.

I graduated from The University of Glasgow with a BA in Childhood Practice in 2019 and more recently I have completed the Froebel in Childhood Practice course at The University of Edinburgh.

I am a first aider and also experienced and trained to promote children’s communication through AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication) and to provide support strategies for children with ASN.I have a great passion for the job and believe that through Multi-Agency working and Parental Partnership we can ensure that our children are Empowered, Nurtured and Supported by knowledgeable adults to develop at their own pace.