In line with our local authority vision of Everyone Attaining, Everyone Achieving through Excellent Experiences, in Crookfur Primary School, we pursue the achievement of excellence in all aspects of our work.
We embrace the Values and Principles of Curriculum for Excellence to provide an education of the highest quality that will enable all young people to become: Successful Learners; Confident Individuals; Responsible Citizens and Effective Contributors. We work to ensure we get it right for every child (GIRFEC) and that all children are Safe, Healthy, Achieving, Nurtured, Active, Respected, Responsible and Included.
This will equip our learners with skills and attitudes for lifelong learning and will prepare them for life beyond school.
Our aspirational vision of Learning, Caring and Working Together To Be All We Can Be is supported by a number of strategies including the following:
- Ensuring breadth and balance across the curriculum
- Raising attainment through self-evaluation and improvement
- Providing a quality learning environment which stimulates and motivates pupils
- Supporting pupils by providing personal and social development and active health
- Effective deployment of staff and resources as well as close partnership working between home, school and local community
- Ensuring the development of excellence by fostering high quality leadership at all levels
In session 2020-21 our school recovery priorities are as follows:
- To effectively lead change and improvement to support school recovery following covid-19 closure
- To provide excellent experiences for all children
- To promote positive health and wellbeing across the school community
- Develop Creativity across learning
Please use the links to access summary versions of our Standards & Quality Summary Leaflet 2019-20 and our School Recovery & Improvement Plan Summary Leaflet 2020-21.
Alternatively, complete versions of both documents can be accessed below: