Welcome to P2.6

Hello!

Welcome to P2.6!  Things are a little bit different this year, but I aim to make it a good year!  It is unfortunate that we can’t meet in person, but we have to make certain that everyone is safe.

Should you need to be in touch with me, please email our school office and they will forward your email.  I can arrange a phone call with you to discuss matters.  I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Should I need to phone you, please note that the school number often appears on your screen as “blocked”.  If you are unavailable, I will leave a message on your voicemail.

If you have not done so already, please join our Google Classroom.  I will be posting a “Meet The Teacher” video there on Friday and a little powerpoint with an explanation about our class this year.

Thank you for all your support so far.  It is has been a very difficult time for everyone in an uncertain world.  All of the children have settled in very well, which is quite amazing, considering they have not been in school for such a long time.  Long may it continue!