Glow login!

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is safe and well. It is a difficult time for all of us and we are going to work as a team to overcome this virus pandemic.

Please login to Glow and access the Google Classroom tile to make sure it is working. I have sent invitations to all my pupils. Please accept the invitation. Glow login details are stapled on the front page of each child’s diary. If your child does not have Glow login details because of absences, please contact the school office to obtain them.

To access Glow:
Google “Glow” – click on “Glow rm unify” – put in your child’s username and password – tick the “remember me” box and click on the “save” option which should appear. (This will save you time having to do this every time you log on).  Don’t worry if it doesn’t appear! You will then see the “Launch Pad”, with a “Google Classroom” tile. Click on it and our class will appear. We have not started using the online learning scheme yet, but it is best to be prepared.

Please stay safe and healthy!

Mrs. Patra