ECO committee meeting 9th February 2018
- Sorted out bins by separating the plastic bottles and paper.
- Went outside to see the bins and how they are used by the janitor
- Watched a high impact video about why we should recycle.
- Decided to start a campaign about reusing plastic bottles and not selling bottled water in the canteen.
- Created posters to display around the school
Check out the video we watched here.
Please take a reusable plastic bottle to school. Stop buying water in the canteen.
By Alice and Zain – Eco Warriors
Bearsden Eco Topics 2017-18
At the meeting we decided that this year we will do the following topics at school:
We also made our new school Eco code which is:
Helping the World to Live
A discussion was had about the use of the school bins and now in the canteen we are going to have bin monitors. The following children will be our monitors. All children in the school will learn how to recycle properly in the canteen.
P5 Bin Monitors
Bin Monitors P6
Bin Monitors P3
P2 Bin Monitors