Categories
Comets

Home learning tasks-week 6

Good morning Comets and families, How are we all? We are missing you in school and can’t wait till we can be together again. Last week during our VScene calls we practised signing the colours of the rainbow. February is LGTB month and this Friday is ‘Purple Friday’.  We have been working hard on activities … Continue reading Home learning tasks-week 6

Good morning Comets and families,

How are we all? We are missing you in school and can’t wait till we can be together again.

Last week during our VScene calls we practised signing the colours of the rainbow. February is LGTB month and this Friday is ‘Purple Friday’.  We have been working hard on activities in class.  At home you can try and make this beautiful rainbow.

The resources you need for this art activity are-

• Some cotton balls
  • Piece of paper
  • Different coloured paint (colours from the rainbow)

Using the cotton balls make different coloured arches. Remember you will need a new cotton ball for each colour. After each colour you can practise the signs.

Other home learning tasks for the week can be found HERE.

We do not have a Giglets book assigned for this week. However, if you would like one added to your account you can email me. I can add something I think you would enjoy. This week I will be doing our weekly check-ins on Wednesday. I am looking forward to speaking to you all.

Take care and stay safe,

Miss Robertson x