Categories
Uncategorized

Home Learning Week 4

Hello Transition class, it’s Monday again! It’s a bit of an exciting week for home learning this week. We have a new resource to use called Giglets. I will email you your login details. This week’s task with Giglets is to read the first book and get used to how it works. I will set …

Continue reading “Home Learning Week 4”

Hello Transition class, it’s Monday again! It’s a bit of an exciting week for home learning this week. We have a new resource to use called Giglets. I will email you your login details. This week’s task with Giglets is to read the first book and get used to how it works. I will set different books and tasks in future weeks.

Have any of you read or looked at the book called ‘The Boy, The Mole, The Fox and The Horse’ By Charlie Mackesy ?The author and artist has drawn some new pictures that need to be coloured in. They give us a time to be calm and to think. I hope you enjoy them. Don’t forget that I’d love to see your work so take some photos and email them to me.

Here is your Home Learning for this week Home learning 4

Here are the pictures drawn by Charlie Mackesy

Keep well and be kind to each other.

Mr N