Categories
Uncategorized

Digital Learning Week!

To celebrate Digital Learning Week, I thought that I would set a series of tasks for you to complete and you could take photographic evidence (on a phone camera or ipad). Over the last few days myself, Mrs Vernon, Mrs McInally and Miss Jones have all taken part. Here are our photographs below. 1. Can …

Continue reading “Digital Learning Week!”

To celebrate Digital Learning Week, I thought that I would set a series of tasks for you to complete and you could take photographic evidence (on a phone camera or ipad).

Over the last few days myself, Mrs Vernon, Mrs McInally and Miss Jones have all taken part. Here are our photographs below.

1. Can you take a picture of yourself doing some form of exercise?

1. Can you take a picture of yourself reading a book/magazine?

1. Can you take a picture of a drawing/colouring/arts and craft activity you have completed?

1. Can you take a picture of a meal/snack you helped make?

1. Finally, after all of your hard work, reward yourself with a PJ day and take a picture of you in your PJs.

Remember all of these activities are optional and just ideas but it would be lovely to see some photographs of you taking part. Take care everyone 🙂