Homework WB 30/05

Our homework for this week will be as follows.

Reading – everyone is keeping the same reading book as last week. If you child read this already, encourage them to do so again.

Literacy – just a reminder that all children have access to a number of numeracy games through their Bug Club login.

This week we are learning two sounds ll and ff. The class did so well with ss last week that I am sure this will be no problem for them. I have attached words for them to practise.

Sound stars are working on the sound ph. I have attached words for them along with some of their common words.

We are working on symmetry in class this week, I have attached a link for a game to support this learning. https://www.topmarks.co.uk/symmetry/symmetry-matching

Also, a reminder that tomorrow in school we will celebrate the Queen’s Jubilee with a garden party (weather permitting) and activities in class. Please send your child with an extra snack to enjoy at the garden party. Also children can either dress up for the garden party or can dress down in red white and blue tomorrow and our lunch hall be serving royal themed dishes at lunchtime.

Mrs MacNee