Hey new P4s!

Welcome to Primary 4! I am Mrs McIntyre. Most of you will probably remember me as your Primary 1 teacher, I certainly remember you all and all the fun we had together from greedy number hunt monsters, tadpoles, Katie Morag’s Post Office and who could forget about the wild woo in the woods! I am so lucky to have the chance to teach some of you again. If you don’t know me, please don’t worry as  I am super excited to get to know you as your teacher along with Mrs Travers on a Thursday and Friday. We’re going to have an awesome time learning this year.  I know you can’t wait to see your friends but it won’t be long now and I definitley can’t wait to see all of your faces in August – I’ve been missing you all! I have been busy setting up a new classroom just along from the other P4 classroom and I have taken some pictures to let you see what it may look like after the summer. I can’t wait for you all to help me decorate my room with your fabulous work!

Here are a few photos …

I would love to hear from you, even if you are in on a Monday or Tuesday as we may see each other in the future.  Please send me a message on glow to say ‘hello’ .  I have sent you one below.  I’ve recorded a short message to remind you what i look like incase you’ve forgotten me in the link below!

Welcome message new P4

Any ideas you have  for our class charter then you can send me your thoughts and suggestions and it would be great if we could use one of them.

Keep posted for more news from myself and Mrs Travers shortly! Have a fantastic summer holiday!

Can’t wait to see you all very soon…

“Air Hug”

Mrs McIntyre