Say Hello to your Buddies

This week you have been sent very special messages from some of the boys and girls who will be your buddies when you start school in August! They all loved meeting you when you came for your visits and we will do the best that we can to make sure you get to know them even more when you are in Primary 1.

ERIN GIBSON

Hi my name is Erin Gibson. I’ll be in P6 when we go back to school and you’ll be a new P1. I remember how nervous I felt when I was a P1, it soon turned into excitement when I started having so much fun in the class and meeting my new friends. I will support you and make you feel safe and welcomed in our school. We will have fun together and I will show you all the best parts of Mount Carmel Primary school. I like Gymnastics and Drama, I wonder what you will enjoy at school?

LUKE BARBOUR

Hi Primary 1!  I’m Luke and I’m in P7. Looking forward to seeing you after the summer holidays. I hope you are as excited to start Mount Carmel as I am to be a buddy! I have seriously been waiting on this for years.

POPPY SHAND

Hello P1! 

My name is Poppy and l am in P6. I am really looking forward to meeting you all in August and l am excited about all the adventures we will have together. If you are feeling nervous or afraid please don’t worry as there are lots of friendly people there to help you.

EVIE MCINTOSH

Hi Primary 1,

My name is Evie and I’m in P7. I’m really looking forward to meeting you all in August. Everyone will have a lot of fun at Mount Carmel! And remember not to get worried because your buddies will help you settle in great. Have fun!

REGAN MCNIVEN

Hi P1.

My name is Regan and I am in P6.

I can’t wait to see you all again!

AIMEE THOMSON

Hi boys and girls. I am Aimee Thomson. I am going in to Primary 7 and can’t wait to become your buddy when you start Primary 1.

LUCY MCDONALD

Hi! I’m Lucy! I like pink and I like helping people!

CALLUM WHITWORTH

Hi my name is Callum. I’m in P6 and I can’t wait to see you. You will love Mount Carmel and do not be worried, it is a lovely place to learn and have fun.

TYMEK PIETROWSKI

Hello P1s,

My name is Tymek and I am in P6. I like to play football. I also love to play video games. I hope you will have a great time in P1. I will support you when you will be starting school. I can’t wait to see you guys in August.

JAMILA MATABARO

Hello P1’s my name is Jamila and I am in Primary 7. I am so excited for you to join the school in August. I joined the school last year and it was amazing. Do not be worried. The teachers and staff are so nice. It is so fun when you get used to it. There is always someone to talk to and help you every day. I cannot wait to see your smiley faces

AIDAN MCLAUGHLIN

My name is Aidan.

I am 10 years old. I really hope you are all having fun in the sun.  I can’t wait to meet when we go back to school.  Everyone gets nervous when they start school but don’t worry as we will be there to help you. See you all soon!

NICOLE HUME

Hey everyone!

My name is Nicole and I am looking forward to meeting you all and becoming one of your buddies!

MAGDA WOLOS

Hi boys and girls. My name is Magda and  I am in P6. I can’t wait to see you all in August. Don’t be stressed or nervous because everything is going to be great. If you will need help or you will be left alone remember I will always be there  to help.

TILLY KENNEDY

Hi!

I am Tilly and I am in P6. Welcome to Mount Carmel. Hope to see you all soon!

SOPHIE KELLY

Hi P1s. I’m Sophie and I’m in P6. Can’t wait to meet you and know you all!

#TOGETHER WE ARE TEAM MC