Welcome To Drongan PS and ECC

If you are reading this webpage as part of your first contact with Drongan Primary School and Early Childhood Centre I would like to welcome you and hope that you will find the information useful to you and your family.

We are proud of the school and it is very important that the education we offer our children is forward thinking and relevant to the world in which we live today. We aim to provide a well-balanced curriculum with high quality learning and teaching which in turn will stimulate the pupils to achieve their full potential. The best way to find out what your child is doing in school is to pay a visit to Drongan Primary and see how the school functions. I will be more than happy to show parents round the school in order that they can see first-hand, the environment their child experiences each day of his /her school life.

We encourage parents to become involved and are always on the lookout for help. We have an excellent Parent Council as well as an enthusiastic, dedicated and experienced staff. I would like to take this opportunity of stressing the importance of keeping in touch with the school. It is always best to contact us if you have any questions about school life, no matter how small or trivial they may seem. Likewise if we have any concerns regarding your child you will be contacted sooner rather than later. In this way potential problems can be resolved before they become major issues.

We, as a staff, wish you and your family a happy relationship with our school. I look forward to meeting you at a future date and to welcoming you and your child to the school.

An East Ayrshire Council site