Welcome to the East Ayrshire School Counselling service Blog. Here you will be able to access:
- Information about and links to The-Exchange Counselling Service, who are now available to support all schools in East Ayrshire
- Helpful Resources and online workshops for staff to use to support the wellbeing of young people
- Information for Parents on the School Counselling Service
- Information for Young People on the School Counselling Service
- Links to local and national Mental Wellbeing supports
- Information and support for Staff Wellbeing
- General, national and local updates on Mental Wellbeing supports
- Sharing of good practice in our schools.
- Links to opportunities for professional learning
- School Counselling Monthly newsletters
Please do not hesitate to get in touch, details can be found in the contact information at the side of the page.
We are delighted to be working with The-Exchange Counselling Service.
Support is available for all young people aged 10 and over in East Ayrshire. You can find out more on The-Exchange website or on any of their social media platforms:
Facebook – @exchangecounsellingservice
Instagram – @theexchangeresource
Twitter – @TheExchange14
For more information about how to request assistance from the Counselling service please visit either the Primary or Secondary sections at the top of the blog.
Low mood Short Film
This short film from our fab counsellors at the Exchange provides some tips and advice for coping with low mood.
For more information on impact data and feedback on the School Counselling Service please click on the links below:
Exchange Resource Website
Our new website is now live
Your exclusive discount code is waiting!
Our free resource library is available exclusively to members. Packed with our own carefully designed, engaging worksheets for all age ranges. Each targets specific areas of resilience and are ideal to aid in opening discussion with children and young people.
Our range of resource cards cover emotional development, resilience building and are flexible to be used in a number of settings – perfect for teachers, support staff, therapists or anyone interested in building resilience.
Sign up now for exclusive access to our
Free Resource Library!
Exchange Resource was built on over 18 years experience working with children & young people. Our principles of building resilience led to the development of our own high-quality resources and specialised programmes.
Our programmes are designed to focus on developing resilience in response to different kinds of emotional, social and psychological needs.
We provide both group work programmes and one-off themed workshops to address a range of issues and themes.
Exclusive Welcome Offer
10% off all purchases
Use code: ERWELCOME10
Enter Promo Code at checkout for 10% off. Valid on all resource purchases until 31/1/22