all about Electricity

hi Tasnim and ruby here today we are gonna talk about electricity.

Electricity cabels come in different sizes .

some of them are called : earth cabel is green and yellow , live cabel is brown and the neutral cabel is blue.

thanks for reading \goodbye

Electricity

Electricity makes you hot.

Electricity makes light.

Electricity is in battery .

Electricity makes power.

by Talia ,Amber

Electricity

Our new topic is Electricity. We lit a light with a button and a switch. We had to use wire to connect it to the battery so the electrons could flow through. We also lit up smaller lights too.  My group had a loud buzzer that we powered.

We watched a video about a power station and looked at different cables such as cables that go underground and between buildings.

Miller

my learning

we are starting a new topic about electricity we were trying to light up different types of light using different equipment such as wires and batteries we have not been on this topic for very long so this blog is short bye by Grace

Electricity

We have been learning about electricity. The electricity we have been learning about are the renewable and nonrenewable electricity. We also learned about the cables we learned the earth cable, neutral and the live cable. We were using batteries and crocodile clips to power lights in groups. We also used switches to activate the light bulb.

by Harry and Owen

Electricity

We have been learning about electricity and circuits in p3-5.  The circuits we made had three wires. Our circuits powered light bulbs in a holder, a coloured light with wires and a buzzer. We even added in a button to our circuit.  Then we drew a circuit using symbols.

Miss McCaskie’s dad brought in some wires and lights into school. The three wires are called earth, neutral and live. 

by olly and Brody

Bye

My Easter holidays

Hi I am going to be talking about QUEENS CLUB. It was 8 to 12s YEAR old. It stared on  1st to the 2nd of April. We seen the fire engine and police, ambulance. split up into 2 groups it was under 10s in a group and under 12s in a group. we went at 10.00 to 3.00. you need to bring a pack lunch and a water bottle.

By AzariOfficial Queen of the South FC

The Big Dog Lauren Child Festival

HELLO 🙂

For my Easter holidays i went to go and see Lauren child in the big dog book festival she was talking about here new Clarence bean  book called smile you should read it because it has a lot of stuff about being Eco friendly! 

in the book Clarence Bean studies smiles and all the types of smiles (:   😀

the book is also a lot about daydreaming and at the end of the event she signed one of my Lauren child books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait to go to the next years big dog festival

Goodbye!

by sevi

Big Thursday!!!!

Computer science: We started with a quiz that you had to research the answer but some times you had to type it differently from what it said on the board. We then moved on to downloading a sheet that you had to change different sentences to different colours of text size and even copy or paste.

Outdoor learning: After break we did trails using sticks, stones, flowers and chalk. It had to start somewhere in the playground. It had to go to your favourite place or it had a prize. At the finish my one just went to my favourite place and Gabriellas was a prize. It was a bouquet of flowers and a lady bug.

Music: We did body percussion. We started with a game you did a beat and then the person next to you changed it after a bit. Also we did a game where someone did a beat and the others had to copy it, and if the person in the middle spots you then you are out. After we went into groups and made a beat someone people where alright others where not original.

P.E: This was the last class of the day we did hockey we started with just dribbling with the ball and then played a few games.

By Abigail and Gabriella

My Learning Last week

Hi, Mrs MC Nay was off last week, So we had to get Miss Dale and Mrs Jardine to come in until Mrs MC Nay came back. We also got our leavers hoodies that week.  We are going to tell you what happened. First thing on Monday we did spelling. Then we did a dinosaur project. On Wednesday, we did a blankety blank. Then we had to figure out facts about the Spinosaurus. Me and my partner Lewis. We only got a few facts correct.  On Thursday we did our normal stuff. We do 4 classes and the classes are Music, Outdoor learning, P.E, Computer science.

-Airen, Kye