Nintendogs

We have heard about Nintendogs and played them on the DS. We had to look at dogs and then buy them.  We had to teach them their names.  Some people thought it was easy and some people thought it was hard! We had to teach them to sit but some were stubborn, wouldn’t listen and wouldn’t sit! We made some fabulous profiles for our pets.  We have enjoyed playing with our faithful pets.  We started making a dog animation on the computer.  We had to work with a partner. We are thinking about making a pet shop in the corner of the classroom.

8 thoughts on “Nintendogs”

1. Hello P2/3
    I am so pleased that you you have shared your learning with everyone. It sounds as if you are learning a lot about how to look after a pet dog through using the DS.

I have some lovely dogs to show you. I have six and they are all different. Would you like to see them?

When can I come along with them to your class.

2. You are very welcome to come on Wednesday afternoon at 1.30pm or anytime on Thursday afternoon. We will be delighted for you to come.

From P2/3

3. Hello P2/3 I would be delighted to come along with all my dogs. I hope they all behave. Will you have water for them because they might get thirsty and in the hot classroom. Oh and a blanket would be good for them to sit on would help them behave and stop them from running around.

Is anyone in the class allergic to long haired dogs? I hope not because Dusty has long hair. I will leave her at home if someone is allergic.
    I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Mrs Cordiner

4. Thank you for your reply Mrs Cordiner. Your dogs sound great. We will be very excited to see you tomorrow (and your dogs).