Team P3

We have just started our topic for this term- Nintendogs. We are just getting to know our puppies. We have named them and now we are trying to train them…although some are easier than others!

In ICT today we chose different fonts and designed our own lettering for ‘wow words’.

6 thoughts on “Team P3”

1. Hello P3 I am really looking forward to coming along to your class to meet all your puppies.
    I hope that the training is going well. Sometimes it can be very tricky trying to get puppies to do what they are told. Are they well behaved or naughty?

I have some lovely dogs of my own. I have six in total and they are very well behaved, you will find out why when you meet them.

When can I come along to your class to introduce my dogs to you?

Good luck with the puppy training!
    Mrs Cordiner

2. Hello Mrs Cordiner,

We are delighted that you are coming to visit us to show us your dogs! We are all curious to find out more about your dogs and what they are called.

Our Nintendog puppies are mostly well behaved but sometimes they can be tricky to control! Maybe you can give us some tips as your dogs sound very well behaved.

Would you like to visit us on Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon next week?

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

from P3.

3. Hello P3

I can come along with my dogs next Tuesday 2nd October at 1.30pm?

They might need a drink when they are in the hot classroom so could you have some water in a bowl for them. That would be great.

I would be glad to talk to you about puppy training. Perhaps you would like to make a list of questions that you might like to ask me when I visit. It would be fantastic if you could let me see some of your puppies.

I am so excited about visiting you next week.

See you soon.

Mrs Cordiner

4. Hello Mrs Cordiner,

That’s fantastic! We would love it if you came next Tuesday.
    This afternoon we will be busy thinking of some questions we would like to ask you about your dogs and how to train puppies. We are also going to be training our puppies this afternoon and taking them for a walk. We would love to show you some of our puppies next week. We have lots of different breeds of dogs like miniature schnauzers and dalmations!

We have some bowls in the classroom which we can use for water for your special dogs.

We are very excited about your visit!

Goobye Mrs Cordiner,

from P3.

5. that sounds really exiting ihope the dogs get plenty of water. what kind of questions do you think you will ask mrs cordiner?? if your dogs behave mabye you want to take them for a walk and let them have a run about in the park. have fun if you do that. aqre your dogs easy/hard to train i could help u guys if you need any. is it a good topic or not???????

6. that sounds really exiting ihope the dogs get plenty of water. what kind of questions do you think you will ask mrs cordiner?? if your dogs behave mabye you want to take them for a walk and let them have a run about in the park. have fun if you do that. aqre your dogs easy/hard to train i could help u guys if you need any. is it a good topic or not???????

rhianna