News from Kilninver Primary School

Kilninver go camping
Maps, compasses, questions, challenges, songs and marshmallows round the campfire, sunny days and no midgies.
Kilninver primary went camping overnight on Kerrera with Stramash and returned with rosy cheeks.

South Lorne Sports Day
Children from Easdale, Luing, Kilninver and Colonsay met on Easdale Island for their annual inter school sports day. As you can see from the photo of the traditional tug o’ war it was a very wet end to the day but everyone really enjoyed the experience. We had a soggy, but cheery sing song in the hall while waiting for the ferry home. We would like to thank Easdale Primary and The Active Schools Team for organising this event.

We made it to the summit!
P5, 6 & 7 from Kilninver made it to the summit of Carn Breugach, the highest peak on Kerrera.
We enjoyed the climb and the fantastic view from the top.

2 thoughts on “News from Kilninver Primary School

1. It looks like you’ve all been having a great time. Next time I visit I’ll bring my boots:)

2. We always enjoy working with you! It was great to be able to take the children across to Kerrera and for them to stay the night on the island. Even though it is only just off Oban, the island feels like it is a different world. We like your photo from the summit of Carn Breugach!