Reading and Spelling plan for Mrs Campbell’s Primary 3 pupils

Good morning boys and girls!  I hope you are all well. Well done for all of your hard work! Here is your reading and spelling plan for the week. As always please don’t hesitate to contact me via the school email address if you have any questions.

Spelling and Reading tasks for week beginning 25.5.20

Your reading book is called ‘The chest in the sand’

You can access it by copying and pasting the following address into google

https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/api/interactives/29293.html

or by following the step by step video guide and searching for ‘The chest in the sand’

Reading and Spelling plan for Mrs Campbell’s Primary 2 pupils

Good morning boys and girls!  I hope you are all well. Well done for all of your hard work! Here is your spelling and reading plan for the week. As always please don’t hesitate to contact me via the school email address if you have any questions.

Reading and spelling plan for week beginning 25.5.20

Your reading book is called ‘Rag the Rat’

https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/api/interactives/24760.html

or by following the step by step video guide and searching for ‘Rag the Rat’

Home Learning in Tay, Rannoch, Ness and Lomond.

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to share some of their home learning so far. I know it’s not always easy when there’s lots going on.  Anyone who has not had time yet can still email in your photos or videos when it suits the adults at home and I will share your hard work with everyone. I know there’s  lots of amazing learning happening at home. Big thanks to all the parents for everything you are doing to make that possible ❤️

Primary 2 Week Beginning 25th May

Welcome back P2 – I hope you have all had a lovely weekend? The weather was not very nice but I still managed to get out for a nice big walk, did you get out at all?

I am so impressed with everyone’s efforts at home learning, keep this up. Parents you are doing a fantastic job!

Below is this week’s home learning grid and the link to the school website where you can also find the home learning grid. Please also keep your eyes peeled for Mrs Campbell’s sounds blog!

Primary 2 Home Learning Grid WB 25th May

School website: https://stmarysprimarypolbeth.westlothian.org.uk/article/50833/Home-Learning

I have also uploaded handwriting worksheets below. If you feel like you need to practice your writing more please look at these and try and copy the words into your home learning jotter.

Letter Join

It is important to be aware of our feelings. Below is a “feelings” chart, you can colour in a raindrop each day to show how you are feeling. Now we don’t need to print this, we can draw our own rain cloud chart, please use your home learning jotter to draw a rain cloud and raindrops to record how you are feeling.  You can use the colour key on the chart or you can choose what colour you want to represent your feelings.

feelings cloud

I have received some great examples of home learning, some science experiments, crafts, money work as well as photos of you having fun at home! Please take a look.

If you have anything you would like to share please send it into : wlstmaryspol-ps@westlothian.org.uk

If you are running out of space in your home learning jotter please pop into the school during lunch pick up time and collect another one.

I love receiving photos in so please keep them coming.

P3 Week Beginning 25.5.20

Hello Primary 3,

good morning!

It’s start of a new week! I hope you are doing well!

Please find attached this week’s learning grid. Keep up the good efforts. Take time to explore, play and enjoy spending time with the people in your house.

P3 Home Learning – W.B. 25th May 2020

Recount Exemplar – W.B. 25th May

Maths Guided Pratice – W.B. 25th May

Maths Worksheets – W.B. 25th May

Don’t forget to get in get in contact: keep me postedwlstmaryspol-ps@westlothian.org.uk

Have a lovely week!