Stop Press! We’ll be on the radio!

We had great fun on Tuesday when Forth One presenters Boogie and Arlene came with their producer to record in our school.  We are one of the very few schools in West Lothian to be chosen for this feature on the Breakfast show.  We sang Jingle Bell Rock, then we all wished Forth One listeners a Merry Christmas, and got the chance to sing ‘Boogie in the Morning’ jingle too!  Then Boogie spoke to some of our children about Christmas, asking what they like about it, and they each shared a festive joke.

The recordings made with Boogie and Arlene will be broadcast on Radio Forth One (97.3 FM) on Friday 13th December at 7:40 am

6 Replies to “Stop Press! We’ll be on the radio!”

1. It was fantastic to hear it this morning – well done everyone! I’m hoping to add a link to the recording later today- Arlene said she’d email me the link!

2. Can’t believe Boogey and Arline came to our school and actually recorded us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Wow! I am looking forward to hearing everyone’s fantastic singing on the radio, I bet it will be even better in real life though.

4. It was very exciting to have Boogie and Arlene visit the school and record us singing. They were really impressed with the children’s singing, their behaviour and jokes! A very proud moment for us all. Can’t wait to hear the broadcast on Forth One, Friday 13th December at 7.40am.