P6 Weekly Blog

This week we have been drawing pictures about all of the sports which will feature in the Commonwealth Games which will be held in Glasgow  in July.  We produced our best work and we hope some will be selected to appear in the athletes village. Next week we will put up some of our finished entries for you to see.

We started our football training with Greg from Broxburn United Football Club. He is helping us all to lead a healthy lifestyle by making sure we eat healthily and take regular excercise.  We were doing  sit ups and wall presses to improve our personal fitness.  We have been given fitness homework to help us improve our levels of fitness.

This Friday Eilidh, Jamie Lee and Niamh will be taking part in the gymnastics display which will be held at 11.45. Good luck girls!

One Reply to “P6 Weekly Blog”

1. Hi P6,

I’m looking forward to seeing some of your Commonwealth artwork. We are going to starting our designs later on in the week. I’m really pleased to see that you have been given fitness homework and I hope that you all work hard to improve your fitness this week.

Good luck to the gymnasts for Friday – I’m looking forward to the show!

Miss Anderson 🙂