A Visit from Dr White…..

Earlier in the week we had a visit from Mrs White.  She showed us all different types of bandages, what they’re all used for, and how to use them.  This was very exciting and different people got to role-play being hurt.  This was great fun, although we hope that we don’t encounter too many real life injuries!

We also learned about the eye.  It’s got lots of different parts and we’re looking forward to learning some more about the other senses.

We’ve had a fun arty afternoon on Tuesday.  We explored how to create still life pictures of flowers using different media.

On Wednesday, in the week we learned about weddings, in the lead up to Kiara’s mum and dad’s wedding.  We are looking forward to Kiara showing us all some photos of the special day next week 🙂

On Thursday we enjoyed our visit to the library.  The librarian read us a funny book all about a girl who didn’t look after her teeth.  We all take time to brush ours carefully so that they stay beautiful and white!

We had fun making mother’s day cards and presents.  We hope that all of the mummies have a nice day on Sunday 🙂

One thought on “A Visit from Dr White…..”

1. Hi Primary 1m,

How exciting to have Mrs White come to visit your class to show you what bandages are used for and how to use them. Your learning sounds like great fun. I hope Kiara has a lot of fun at her mum and dads wedding. I would love to see the photos too:). Your mummies will love all of the lovely things you have made for them for Mother’s Day. I’m looking forward to giving my mum her gifts on Sunday. I hope that she will like them.

Have a lovely weekend, everyone.

Miss Henderson