P2g

First of all thank you to everyone who came along to Skellybones!  We really enjoyed all our rehearsals and our performance. A huge thank you to Mrs Innes for all her hard work and creativity – we can’t wait for our next show!

In between rehearsals this week we found some time for writing using our describing words.  We got a visit from a mystery bear, and we had to ask him questions to find out which story he came from.  We put on our story detective hats and found out he came from Goldilocks and the three bears.  He helped us write about him.  In fact he liked us so much he is going to stay a while and help us get even better at writing.  He doesn’t like being called Baby Bear all the time though,  so next week we are going to have a naming challenge.  Ava Wood even said we could get him clothes and take turns to take him home – so you never know you might be getting a visitor some time soon….

Another success in reading saw the Foxes move up a level – they have been working very hard so a massive WELL DONE!! to them.

We completed our entries for the Highland Games Art Competition as well this week.  The theme was ‘My Scotland now’, and we all came up with great ideas from Stirling Castle to Katie Morag to Football.  Oh and talking of Stirling Castle, that’s our next stop.  We are all really excited about our trip there on Thursday and are going to try hard not to get locked in the Dungeons! Please remember we will need a packed lunch for that day, and also a waterproof jacket  might come in handy – just in case…….

And finally our Pupil of the Week is Olivia Briody – congratulations to you!!

Happy Mother’s Day to all our mummies!

5 thoughts on “P2g”

1. Hi Primary 2g,

I would like to say a massive well done to everyone on a fantastic performance of Mister Skellybones this morning. I was very impressed with all of your singing and dancing. I saw lots of very happy special people in the audience who were really enjoying the show. I am very proud of you all as I’m sure all of your families and friends are too.

Well done on all of your other achievements this week. I would love to read some of your stories. Could you bring some to show me next week?

Have a lovely weekend, everyone.

Miss Henderson

2. I really enjoyed the skellybones show. All the boys girls and teachers have been working really hard to put on such a great performance. I hope all the boys and girls enjoy themselves at Stirling Castle !

Daniel Shaws mum

3. Well done P2g!!! Mr Skellybones was fantastic!

You all worked very hard and we enjoyed coming to watch it.

Hope you all have fun at Stirling Castle.

Ava’s Mum & Dad 🙂

4. jessica loved taking part in mr skelly bone’s, well done to everyone who took part it was well thought out and you could see all the hard work the kids and staff put in.

role on thursday for the trip to the castle, hope the weather is good.