Whalsay School

S2 Go Coasteering!

Earlier on in the term, S2 went out on the first of their John Muir Days!

This time it was Coasteering. They had a great day – despite the weather looking like it might not play nicely! Here are some of the comments they made after their experience:

I personally LOVED the coasteering and I would 100% do it again. I felt it was well organised and very enjoyable!

It was amazing but there were a couple in jumps I couldn’t do because they were a bit too high.

I though the coasteering was brilliant, I really enjoyed it. I can’t wait to do it again.

I liked it. It was fun and I need to do it again.

It was really fun!

I liked the coasteering. It was fun to jump in and going in the cave.

The coasteering was fun, especially the end bit. (End bit = the place they could jump together and do different ‘moves.’)

I liked doing the jumps. It was good.

I liked the swimming.

I liked the coasteering because we got to swim in the sea. My favourite jump was the last one because you got to jump with your friends.

I liked the coasteering because it was something I have never done before and now I’m more confident in the water.

I felt that the John Muir trip was really fun because we got to jump in the water and swim.

Thanks to Pete Richardson for the great day out!

The next John Muir Day will be a Wild Ramble on 16th!