This week our JRSOs will be leading an assembly on Road Safety as part of Road safety week. They are asking adults to drive less and, if they do drive, to do everything they can to protect themselves and the people around them.
- sit in car seats and/or wear seat belts on every journey
- keep quiet in the car so the driver can concentrate
- be aware when walking on the pavements and crossing the road
- walk, cycle or scooter to school to become strong and healthy and help the planet
- ask adults to drive slowly around the school and homes