Happy Easter!

Primary 1,
I hope you’ve been enjoying completing some of the activities over the last few weeks, and please don’t worry if you have only been doing a little.  Just do what you can and when in these tricky times.
I am very proud of everything and anything you have been doing at home, and you will be learning new skills in helping around the house, self management skills due to being in the house all day with your whole family, and many other things.

I will not be posting any more activities now until Monday 20th April, so enjoy your Easter holidays and best you can.  Be kind to everyone in your family and keep an eye out for the Easter bunny! Happy Easter Primary 1.
Miss Donald x
10 egg-citing things to do during the Easter holidays - Go North East
Mr Green has put lots of links on the Woodlands Home Page on the Blog for different activities – there are drawing, dancing and music ones. You can have a wee look if you are looking for something to do over the holidays.

One thought on “Happy Easter!”

1. Happy Easter to you too Miss Donald , hope you Rosie and Lyla have a lovely time and get lots of eggs from the Easter bunny 💖🐰