Mr Thomas' Blog

SCHOOL UNIFORM AUGUST 2023

I am sure that many of you are thinking about school uniform for the beginning of the new school year.  I don’t want to rush the holidays, but I do want to remind you of the information which was sent out at the end to term in June!

You may remember that we surveyed Parents and Carers at the Parents’ Night in March and the overwhelming majority of those who responded were willing and keen to ensure that FOR P.E. LESSONS children should not wear branded garments and P.E. days should not be an extra ‘dress down day’.   I will monitor this and perhaps reintroduce changing in and out of uniform if the situation hasn’t improved.

Let’s start as we mean to go on!

Please click on the link below for further information on all uniform.  Please note NO FOOTBALL COLOURS, including on school bags, water bottles, other accessories should be worn in school.

School Uniform at St. John Paul II AUGUST 2023

If you or anyone you know needs support in sourcing uniform or there are financial worries regarding uniform, please contact Mr Thomas on enquiries-at-johnpaul@northlan.org.uk and I will be in touch.

The Thorniewood Community Council were also planning a Uniform Bank.  They can be contacted through Social Media.

Thank you for your support!  I hope that your Summer is going well and I look forward to welcoming everyone back in August.

Mr Thomas