St Helen's Primary & Nursery

Primary 3 :)

Garza ECHS on Twitter: "Yes you are! Good luck to those students ...

Good morning primary 3,

I wanted to remind you all that you are all amazing!  I am so very proud of each and everyone of you.  I am so happy with how hard you are all trying with your home learning and all the news things you are learning each and everyday!  Lots of you now know how to tie your laces, how to tie your tie and how to cook something yummy – these are such important life skills you have been learning.  Well done everyone!

I have attached some home learning for today.  Remember if you have any questions you can leave a comment or send me a message on Teams.

Home Learning – 19th May 2020

Adjectives PowerPoint

Circles – Money Worksheet

Handwriting Practice

Squares – Money Worksheet

Triangles – Money Worksheet

When I Think of Mary

Sumdog (@sumdog) | Twitter

The North Lanarkshire Sumdog competition is still up and running – it ends on Thursday!  We are currently in place number 38!  I am very proud of you all 🙂 !  I wonder if we could get more children from our class on Sumdog this week and see if we can move up the leader board!  Good luck everyone – you are all amazing!

Take care boys and girls,

Miss Harper xx